"One student at a time in a community of learners"
Big Picture Academy allows students to pursue their passions and personalise their learning to prepare for successful futures.
Big Picture students participate in BSSS accreditation for the ACT Senior Secondary certificate in
conjugation with The International Big Picture Learning Credential auspice through the University of Melbourne.
It is for ALL students on pathways to:
In Big Picture, the focus of the IBPLC is on:
- making interest the focus of your work
- connecting students to people and places to learn outside of the school
- being understood by your advisory teacher
- encouraging students to explore and become independent in their learning and young adult life
- measuring individual growth as a learner
- being marked against your own growth rather than other students
For further information on Big Picture Education at Canberra College, contact the college on 61423288.
Click here for information on Big Picture Australia.